« Home | Variety is... » | Boring, skip to final paragraph » | My hobbies, interests, and accomplishments » | Another disappointing entry » | My First Blog: It's lamer than you're expecting. » 

29 July 2005 

Breadworld

I've decided that the world is a lot like bread. Each city or town I live in is a loaf of bread; I open new loaves all the time. Sometimes the loaf is hearty and good for me, sometimes it is airy and worthless.

Every house or store or group of people there is a slice; a part of the loaf, but independent and distinct as well. All the slices make up the loaf, but the loaf can do without some of the slices and still be the same loaf.

People are crumbs; they are usually part of a slice and a loaf, but sometimes they sorta break off and drift around. Without the crumbs there are no slices or loaves.

The take-home message is that all of it goes stale a little while after I open it.


About Me


  • I'm Tristan.

    These days you can find me in Coyle, Washington, United States.

    But probably not for long.

More?

Archives


Links


  • skype