« Home | Boring, skip to final paragraph » | My hobbies, interests, and accomplishments » | Another disappointing entry » | My First Blog: It's lamer than you're expecting. » 

26 July 2005 

Variety is...

...the spice of life.

Today I woke up and had a cup of coffee. I spent some time on the phone with Butte College, light heckling. I assisted in demonstrating a pool spinal rescue. I administered first aid to a moderately abraded 10 year-old. I cleaned up a big pile of human feces in a shower stall. I went to the bank. I ate a sandwich. I chatted with an 83 year-old neighbour. I called some photographers. I went to the library. I waited on hold with the Canadian government at a pay phone in front of K-Mart for an hour. I shuffled some crates in our garage around. I priced 2,000 tonne hoist hooks. I showed up for the wrong shift at work. I removed a fuel pump from a truck.

And it is still only 6:35! Who knows what zany things I could still squeeze into this stellar day?! Back to work.

Update: After 6:35 I managed to be late for work. I administered first aid again, this time to a four year-old. I made fun of a 10 year-old. I flirted a bit. I went to the gym. I mocked a rival pool. I am pretty knackered now, good night.


About Me


  • I'm Tristan.

    These days you can find me in Coyle, Washington, United States.

    But probably not for long.

More?

Archives


Links


  • skype