« Home | Terry Tate: Office Linebacker » | The good, the bad and the visually pleasing » | A simple plea » | 64,000 more words » | The Creature from the Deep! » | San Isidro » | Fiesta! » | Right into it » | Introduction to the Philippines » | Hey, Syncrude! Take the one-tonne challenge! » 

2 January 2007 

Prolific Noter

To those of you on facebook: Don't be alarmed! I did not just write 25 new notes. I figured out how to syndicate my blog on facebook! OK, that means that I have to start updating more than once a half-year. I'm actually a touch embarrassed by my lack of posts; after all, I am back in a developed country with readily available high-speed internet access.

Moreover, my mother recently sent out a Christmas letter (oh dear) and included the address to this blog. If you are a recipient of that letter, well, hello! Send me an email sometime!

Ties in with my New Year's resolution (reassertion?): I need to stay in better touch with my friends and family. All of them, all over the globe. Letters, emails, blogging, MSN, calls, Skype... Maybe even facebook! I think about all you / those folks often, but rarely follow through with any sort of contact. Stupid!

I hereby resolve and reassert that I, Tristan Banwell, shall increase the incidence of contact between myself and those I love, wherever they may be.

Well, nice try for new year...
I think I promise myself something like that, but the exams are just fucking me off, and made me collapse -literally, I just felt my face scratching so hard last sunday, that I just decided to skip "instrumentation in physics" which, by the way, I just gave a shit...

Anyway, I always find hard to differenciate between itching and scratching...I hope the spanish translation for "Itchy & Scratchy" in "the Simpsons" is in the right order and "itching" really means "itching" and "scratching" does so, and not the other way...

Cheers Dani

Hey tristan its james from england...get in touch!!

cheers yimmy

Post a Comment