« Home | A simple plea » | 64,000 more words » | The Creature from the Deep! » | San Isidro » | Fiesta! » | Right into it » | Introduction to the Philippines » | Hey, Syncrude! Take the one-tonne challenge! » | Springtime in Uppsala; Hello test » | Who's not from Barcelona? » 

14 August 2006 

The good, the bad and the visually pleasing


Despite my increasing disillusionment with their service, I have uploaded another slew of pictures to Ringo. You can go have a look at them, if you are mind-numbingly bored or something.

I am thinking of transferring to another image host to avoid the virulent marketing attempts and unamusing advertisement antics pushed down my throat by Ringo, but maybe I will scale down the operation. Digital allows you to take a lot of photos, some of them rather nice, but it is easy to go overboard. The sheer number of photos up there has even alienated me.

I take this as a bad sign.