« Home | Time travel, uh... Just around the corner? » | My Blogger debut » | Financial hold and the ensuing rant » | This is worth 84,000 words » | Kondoa » | Babati – Kondoa » | Mto wa Mbu – Babati; Lake Babati » | Karatu – Mto wa Mbu; Lake Manyara » | Ngorongoro Crater » | Moshi – Arusha – Karatu » 

6 May 2006 

When I'm 64

You know what I realized today? The music that David Byrne listens to doesn't suck. I think that's cool, but I am not surprised at all.

Soon I am going to post all my entries from Tanzania, but you'll never see them because I'm going to backdate them. Actually, it seems that there is no 'you'. Just me, but that's fine by me.

I'll read it when I'm old.

But there is a me out here amongst the ghosts of Blogger. Yours was the blog that came up randomly after one I was reading this morning. Your adventures look like fun. Have a lovely day.

Post a Comment