« Home | Financial hold and the ensuing rant » | This is worth 84,000 words » | Kondoa » | Babati – Kondoa » | Mto wa Mbu – Babati; Lake Babati » | Karatu – Mto wa Mbu; Lake Manyara » | Ngorongoro Crater » | Moshi – Arusha – Karatu » | Lushoto – Moshi; Kwalei, Soni » | Mazumbai – Lushoto » 

29 March 2006 

My Blogger debut

So this is it, my first real entry on Blogger. It is a fantastically verbose debut, as I have transferred all my other entries from myspace. Goodbye, lack of flexibility! Good riddance, shitty coding!

My project work for Tropical Ecology was flying quite well for a bit, but now it has stalled and plummeted. I don't know why it is sometimes so difficult for me to fulfill my responsibilities. Does anyone see the connection between my massive blog transfer and my lack of productive contribution to my academic career?

Anyway, I think I'm going to go home. I've run out of unnecessary tasks to fuel my procrastination.